3 Easy Steps To Renew Your Arizona Real Estate License
- The first step is to see what CE Hours you have already completed and have been recorded at the state since your last renewal.
- Now that you know what real estate CE hours have been completed. Take the needed hours to complete your renewal.
- After you have completed the courses you can now login to the Arizona Real Estate Departments website and report your completed Arizona Real Estate School CE hours. Once the CE hours have been submitted you will be able to renew your Arizona real estate license for another 2 years.
Arizona Real Estate Continuing Education
- Every two year, Arizona Real Estate agents must complete 24 hours of state-approved continuing education.
- However, just because it’s required doesn’t mean you can’t get more out of your CE.
- Arizona Real Estate School’s 24-Hour Arizona CE package, not only will you satisfy your state’s requirements and keep your license current, you also have an opportunity to stay competitive and optimize your real estate industry knowledge.
- Arizona Real Estate Course has courses provided by 360 Training which is an approved school by the Arizona Department of Real Estate.
Latest News From ADRE
A LICENSEE’S RESPONSIBILITY:
- Personal Information – must be current at all times regardless of license status
- Email address – receive vital information from the Department
- Continuing Education (CE) – must be reported to the Department every two (2) years